1) “Ask Anadolu Group” portal is the question-answer portal prepared by AG Anadolu Grubu Holding A.Ţ. and its affiliated companies (“Anadolu Group”).
2) Users who visit any page of Anadolu Group website and/or “Ask Anadolu Group” portal, you will be deemed to have accepted the following conditions. If you do not accept the following conditions, please do not use this portal or this website.
3) The questions displayed on the portal only belong to the persons who are asking. The content of the questions may not reflect the ideas, views and comments of Anadolu Group.
4) The texts and images that can be found in the portal may be used on printed or visual media, another blog, forum, websites or social network with as long as the content and the meaning remain intact and on condition that the resource is mentioned.
5) Anadolu Group at any time may change, correct or completely remove all of the information, answers and page contents available on the portal.
6) Anadolu Group cannot be held responsible for any financial or emotional loss and/or damage resulting from any information and any answer published on the portal because of any changes to the information and answers, or of answers inaccuracy and wrong information. Anadolu Group cannot be held responsible in any way for any loss and/or damage, which third parties may suffer. The answers given by the user to the problems on the portal are for information purposes only; Anadolu Group cannot guarantee or make any commitment about the answers or their content.
7) All intellectual property rights and copyright related to design, all necessary materials, and their organization are the property of Anadolu Group. Any person/institution may not use any part of the portal in another website or cannot link any website to the portal, without the prior written consent of Anadolu Group.
8) Anadolu Group has all the right not to publish the questions and answers submitted via the portal, if they are considered as not suitable for the concept of the website, by the Group.